Skip to main content
Send Feedback
(Opens in New Window)

Welcome to Staffordshire Adult Social Care Portal

Already Registered? Login Now

Step 1 of 2

You Can Create New Assessments

If you’ve already looked at services available on the Staffordshire County Council web site (see 'PORTAL LINKS' below) but feel you still need support you may wish to complete an assessment for adult social care, including financial assessment.

You Can Submit Assessments

You can submit any assessments you have in progress to Staffordshire County Council.

You Can View Your Assessments

You will be able to update your assessments while they are still in progress (prior to submitting).